IT & Cyber Security
Avoid costly cyber attacks with Southwest Networks security solutions
Protect what matters most to your business
Hackers are developing malware at record pace. Research suggests that roughly 390,000 strains of malware are reported every day. And if any of these successfully infects your network, the consequences can be devastating.
Malware that destroys or corrupts your private data could result in your business getting hit with class-action lawsuits and fines. Highly-regulated industries like healthcare, for example, lose up to $1.5 million for every HIPAA provision violated.
Even worse, think of what it will do to your reputation: a breach will ruin many of your current relationships and also drive away future prospects, as they’re reluctant to entrust their sensitive data to a network that’s known to be vulnerable.
So if you don’t want to experience any of these problems, you should install a holistic security system.
Comprehensive cyber security
The key to defending against a wide variety of attacks is to adopt a multi-layered approach to security. To help you achieve this, Southwest Networks provides:
- Firewalls and intrusion prevention - to detect and block attacks attempting to gain access to your network.
- URL filtering - to protect users from visiting malware-ridden websites.
- Antivirus software - to find and remove malware from your computer.
- Patch management - to enhance software security.
- Encryption - to keep the contents of your data unreadable for unauthorized users.
IT security services from Southwest Networks
On top of our cyber security products, we offer installation services and ongoing maintenance. We take a proactive approach to security, rooting out vulnerabilities so you can rest easy.
For more information on our IT & Cyber Security services, call us at (760) 513-6535 or send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.