The cloud-based productivity suite you need for every task, meeting, and project
To compete in today’s market, you need to equip employees with tools that promote collaboration and increase productivity. This can be achieved with Microsoft Office 365, a feature-rich cloud platform for real-time collaboration, data management, and project administration. But in order to make the most of the platform, you need to install and configure it to your specifications.
As a certified Microsoft Partner, Southwest Networks can guide you through your firm’s Office 365 deployment. You’re just a phone call away from the storage space of OneDrive and SharePoint, the project planning features of Office 365 Groups, and the co-authoring capabilities of Microsoft Word.
Why choose Office 365?
- Same Applications you already use – Word, Excel, Outlook and others.
- Always Up-to-Date – You always get the latest version of the Office suite. No more different versions of Office depending on when the equipment was purchased.
- No Onsite Server needed – Eliminate server hardware and resources.
- Lots of Storage – 50GB to 100GB of email storage plus 1TB of OneDrive file storage per user.
- Supports Multiple Devices – Windows, Apple and Android are all supported. Each user gets up to 5 copies of Office to install on all of their devices.
- Perfect for Remote/Mobile Workers – All you need is Internet access and you can get to your email and files.
Office 365 services by Southwest Networks include:
- Enterprise-class support - we offer email migration, cloud configuration, and employee onboarding support anytime you need it.
- Top-notch security - we make sure your Office 365 data is protected by Microsoft’s latest threat management and compliance settings.
- Active directory integration - so you can easily manage access permissions and login credentials.
- Office 365 Guidance - we help you stay on top of product changes and upgrades, and will advise you on making the most out of Office 365.
There are limitless possibilities in the cloud, and a managed Office 365 solution from Southwest Networks can help you realize them.
For more information on our Office 365 services, call us at 760-770-5200 or send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Southwest Networks is here to help you with all your business IT needs.